Every year, Vaccinate Your Family publishes its State of the ImmUnion Report, detailing ways policymakers can increase immunization rates across the lifespan. These include:
Rebuilding Immunization Infrastructure
- Modernizing Immunization Information Systems
- Fully funding 317 Programs
- Dedicated funding for Indian Health Service Vaccination Programs
- Loan Forgiveness for Public Health Workforce
Ensuring Equitable Access to Vaccination
- Strengthening the Vaccines for Children Program
- Highlighting the Importance of Maternal Vaccines
Reigniting a Culture of Immunization
- Providing science-based, pro-vaccine information
- Guiding on where to find vaccines and how to afford them
- Empowering vaccine advocates who share their painful stories in the hopes of saving lives
Read our latest State of the ImmUnion report to learn more.
Ready to reach out to your Members of Congress? Check out our quick and easy email forms.